Saturday, April 4, 2015

Frenchie Friday - "C" is for Charity

It’s my favorite day of the week – Frenchie Friday!  I love Frenchie Friday, because I get to bring you up to date on what I have been up to. Also, since I am participating in the A-to-Z challenge, I am describing a Charity for my letter “C” entry.  This week was a busy one filled with plenty of shopping (as I am sure you could tell from my Easter Basket post); but I was most excited to spend some of my money on treats for my friends over at Pooches in Pines.   They are a great organization, and I am thrilled to shine the spotlight on them for Frenchie Friday.



Pooches in Pines is a volunteer-based group that assists the Pembroke Pines Police Department in helping lost dogs find their owners.  The organization provides the necessary care and housing for these animals until their owner is located.  In the event that Pooches in Pines cannot locate the lost pet’s owner, loving foster care is provided for the animal until they are successfully adopted.  Pooches in Pines truly provides a necessary service, and I am very grateful for their kindness and service to our local pets.

As you can imagine, Pooches in Pines needs pet supplies to help further their cause and provide loving and excellent care for the lost animals that they help.  I was fortunate enough to win a gift card for participating in a local costume contest and, in an effort to pay it forward, I wanted to buy a little pick-me-up for the lost pets that Pooches in Pines is currently caring for.  As I walked the aisles of my favorite pet store, I thought to myself that the best gift for any dog is a HUGE BOX OF TREATS.  Am I right or am I right?  All joking aside, I am confident that this is the first gift of many to this amazing organization.  If you are interested in helping Pooches in Pines, you can contact me or you can click on their link directly in this post.  Happy Frenchie Friday, friends!




If you have any questions, or if you would like your organization featured in a Frenchie Friday post, please do not hesitate to contact me.  You can find me on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, or you can e-mail me at DaisyTheFrenchBulldog (at) outlook (dot) com.

**Please note that the opinions contained in this post are my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment