"A smile is worth a thousand bacons."
Egg McMuffin (apparently my humans think that when I pass gas it smells like eggs) and Daisy Dukes.
I am the middle child and I have a full blown case of middle-child syndrome. I crave my humans' attention all of the time (except when I am sleeping. or eating. or sunbathing.) I demand to sit in the front passenger seat at all times, and I must have the sweet spot on the bed where the air conditioning blows the hardest. Oh yeah, and I have two sisters: Mimi the Shih Tzu (my older sister) and Lilo the
My Favorite Things
Here they are, in list form:
1. Bacon. Always bacon.
2. Meal time.
4. Riding in the car (#FunFact: I know how to put the window down myself. If my humans decide to put the window up, I hop right up and press the button with my paw to put the window back down. I have also been known to change the station on the radio. #Diva).
6. My Hello Kitty stuffed animal.
7. Cleaning my paws.
8. Sitting on my little pug sister.
10. Garbage trucks. (#FunFact: my human brother has trained me to alert him when the garbage truck is in front of our house on garbage days.)
My Un-Favorite Things
2. Bath time.
3. Lizards. I hate them.
4. Lettuce. Do I look like a herbivore?
5. When my sisters steal my Hello Kitty stuffed animal.
6. Grumpy humans.
Want to Know More?
Leave a comment, send me an e-mail with your questions, or join me on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram to keep up with my latest shenanigans.