Friday, April 10, 2015

What Makes YOU Happy?

H is the letter of the day for the A-to-Z Challenge, and I have to admit, I was a bit stumped as to what topic I should write about.  Then it hit me:  Happiness!  Happiness is something that most of us are always chasing, but sometimes it helps to take a step back and realize what (or who) you already have in your life that makes you happy.  Here is my top ten list, in no particular order, of what brings me happiness:
1.  Chasing my little pug sister Lilo around the house (and let her chase me)!

2.  Getting a lick of my human brother’s ice pop.

3.  Being treated like a celebrity at a local restaurant (they gave me a free steak and egg brunch last time)!

4.  Making my humans laugh.

5.  Laying in the sunshine.

6.  Afternoon naps.

7.  Movie nights with the whole pack.

8.  Paying it forward, and helping those in need.

9.  The smell of dinner cooking.

10.  Kisses from my humans.

What makes you happy?  Let me know in the comments, I would love to hear all about it!





Have a question or want to sponsor a blog post?  Contact me!  You can find me on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.  Or, drop me a line at DaisyTheFrenchBulldog (at) outlook (dot) com.

No comments:

Post a Comment