Thursday, April 23, 2015

Meet Mimi, the Grumpiest Shih-Tzu on the Planet

They say a picture is worth 1,000 words.  Well, take a look at this one:



I really could just end my post here - that picture says it all!  Ok, ok.  You talked me into it - I'll go on.  That is a picture of the final member of my pack, my sister Mimi.  Mimi is the grumpiest Shih-Tzu on the planet.  Allow me to explain.  Mimi does not like dogs.  Mimi does not like most humans.  Mimi does not like anyone, except for my human dad. 

Now, I know what you're going to say, "well, Mimi is just getting old, and that's what happens."  Nope.  That's not it.  See, Mimi has been grumpy her whole life; she doesn't even like Christmas!  Who doesn't like Christmas?!  Grinchy Mimi, that's who!



I know, you think I am being a jealous french bulldog unfair.  Well, how about this one:  she has to sit on a "throne".  No, no - Mimi will not sit with the common dogs.  She perches herself on top of a pillow to view the plebeians.  And she'll sit like this for hours.  HOURS. 


Well, maybe Mimi isn't all THAT bad.  She's actually really cute, and the one time a year when she wants to play, she is really fun.  I guess it could be worse.  She could be the thug pug!  Do you have any grumpy pets in your house?


Maybe I need to invest in this book to better understand the Grump that is Mimi.  Check it out and let me know what you think! 


No comments:

Post a Comment