Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Finding Nemo

In keeping with my A to Z challenge format and choosing a topic that begins with “F”, today’s post focuses on one of my favorite movies:  Finding Nemo!  I am sure you are wondering why a dog has a favorite movie, am I right?  Well, wonder no more:  dogs love movie nights, too!  I love cuddling up with my humans on the couch with a bowl of snacks and enjoy the magic of the movies.  My humans call it bonding time; I call it “get-lots-of-snacks-and-a-belly-rub” time.  To each his own, I suppose. 
Since I love movie night so much, I get really excited when it is my turn to pick the film.  And, as I am sure you can tell by now, I love Disney.  LOVE. DISNEY.  So, needless to say, Disney movies are at the top of my list.  [side note: Lilo the pug has a thing for scary movies.  I am not too happy when it's her turn to pick.]  My “favorite” Disney movie is constantly changing, but one that consistently stays at the top of the list is Finding Nemo.  The storyline is great, and the characters are loveable.  My favorite character is Bruce the shark, “Fish are friends, not food!”  I also love how it teaches my human brothers about courage and trust, two traits that as a dog I know are VERY important.  All in all, it is the epitome of a great family-friendly movie.

Do you love movie nights, too?  Which movie do you pick when it’s your turn to select the film?  Tell me all about it in the comments!





Have questions?  Want to sponsor a post on my blog?  Want your charity featured?  Well then what are you waiting for – contact me!  You can find me on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.  Or, you can always e-mail me at DaisyTheFrenchBulldog (at) outlook (dot) com.

No comments:

Post a Comment