Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Happy Earth Day!


Today is Earth Day!  A day to celebrate the beautiful planet that we call home.  I love the Earth.  I love the grass, the blue skies, and even - on days like today - the rain drops that fall from the clouds.  I love all parts of nature - especially when I get to lay outside and enjoy it all to myself. 



Today is a day to make a change for the better, and make a promise to respect and care for our overburdened planet.  Here are some easy ideas that I came up with to make this Earth Day a memorable one:

1.  Plant a tree, or some flowers.
 


2.  Recycle!



3.  Visit a local park (or if you are lucky enough to live close to a National Park, take a visit!).



4.  Read books and learn about nature.



5.  Treat other living creatures with kindness.



These are some easy and mostly free ideas to celebrate Earth Day.  What are you doing today to celebrate?


No comments:

Post a Comment