Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Product Review: Milkbone Brushing Chews

Since February is #PetDentalHealthMonth, I thought it would be a great idea to start my blog with a review of the Milkbone Brushing Chews.  Pet dental health is SUPER important, which is why it is awesome to find a product that is both beneficial AND tasty.
The packaging for the Milkbone Brushing Chews are great.  The chews are packaged in a re-sealable bag inside a beautiful, red box – perfect for keeping my chews nice and fresh!  The best part of the packaging?  That I can smell the delicious chews right through the box!  I just can’t resist….let me take a quick sniff before we move on….

 Next, the texture.  The texture was perfect for cleaning my teeth.  The more I chewed, the cleaner my teeth got!


As you can see our review started poolside, but once I got a taste of that delicious Milkbone Brushing Chew, I had to run to the most comfortable spot I could find to savor the moment.  I definitely give this product two paws way, way up:  health teeth and a tasty snack, who could ask for more?



No comments:

Post a Comment