Thursday, February 19, 2015

Cooking With Daisy ~ Frozen Apple Treats

Welcome to “Cooking with Daisy”, where  I will post a review of various dog-friendly recipes from around the web (and some of my own, as well).  This week I am reviewing a recipe from Irresistible Pets called “Frozen Apple Treats” (please make sure to click on the link for the recipe and to show them some love)!
First, I had to cut the apples.  Pups – make sure you have a human to help you with any steps that involve knives, fire, or otherwise require opposable thumbs.  My human cored and cut the apples.


Next, I added all of the ingredients into the blender.


After that, I poured the mixture into an ice cube tray and put the tray into the freezer.  (Not pictured:  me licking the ice cube tray to sneak a taste).


Then I waited.  And waited.  And waited.  And finally I just couldn’t take it any longer, so my human took the delicous frozen apple treats out of the freezer and….. THEY WERE DELICIOUS!!!  Of course I had to take a nice long whiff of the yogurty-apple goodness first!


Have a recipe that you want me to review?  Tweet it to me @DaisyFrenchie
This recipe gets two paws up and I will definitely be making this recipe again.  In fact, I might make it tomorrow since I will finish all of the treats tonight while my human sleeps.  Just kidding.  Sort of.



No comments:

Post a Comment