Friday, May 15, 2015

Going Down the Highway, Going Sixty-Four...

...someone laid a big one, and blew me out the door!  I just couldn't resist; between the pug farts and Frenchie farts our house is just one big stinkbomb.  And now I am off on a tangent because my fit dog Friday post has absolutely, positively nothing to do with farts.  At all.  This week's fitness post actually focuses on bike riding - a great (and fun) way to burn some calories!

Oh boy was I happy to be on my bike!  The wind in my hair ears and the sun shining - it was the perfect way to spend such a beautiful afternoon.


And then my annoying human made me put my helmet on.  Safety first, I suppose.  I was a little upset - SQUIRREL!



I swear, if it wasn't for those pesky squirrels I really would have been able to focus and get fit on my bike.  OK, who am I kidding, my little pig legs don't even reach the pedals.  Giving my death stare to the squirrels as we passed by had to burn some calories, right?




All together now:  Going down the Highway, Going Sixty-Four, Someone laid a Big One, and Blew me out the door!


FitDog Friday









11 comments:

  1. Daisy - even though you're not really riding, you look pretty darn cute on that bike. I'm certain the death stare burns calories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, friend! If SlimDoggy says it burns calories...I'm going with it!

      Delete
  2. You might need some pedal extensions, but other than that, cuteness may provide some power.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! I'm sure the squirrels will be scared to know your on wheels now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahehehe!!! So adorable and hilarious!!! Oh Daisy you are a card!!

    sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD! I BOL'ed at this one! You are so cute and talented I must say!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where do you come up with these ideas? Your photos always amuse me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, you are so cute on that bike! I think pedal extensions would do the trick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BOL at your bike adventure!! I'm sure your death stares directed towards the squirrels were a nice eye stretched...that's important exercise, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by for the A-Z Challenge Road Trip. I agree that pug farts are wicked smelly. Im proud of you for letting your human dress you up and for riding the bike. There isn't enough steak or liver treats for my dog to try either.

    Sean at His and Her Hobbies

    ReplyDelete